As if the shooting and politicizing of that shooting in NY just a couple of weeks ago wasn’t bad enough, this week we are hit with yet another utterly sick and evil act of taking the lives of 19 babies and yes, 4th graders are still babies in my eyes, and two teachers also lost their lives. In the first event in NY, the people there and the nation was not given a chance to mourn because within 5 minutes the political hacks were immediately politicizing it.
Fast forward to this week and one of the most evil acts to date and did the SOB’s that call themselves our government give the parents or the nation any time to grieve, well hell no, they couldn’t waste one damn second to immediately turn right to politicizing it without even speaking one word of compassion or empathy for the victims. This is sick and this is one reason why we are seeing so much social/cultural decay in our country today. Because of people such as Biden and all his minions. Tell me just how sick it is that this so-called president had the audacity to actually try to honor that criminal George Floyd in the same sentence as he was talking about the Texas tragedy! People need to grieve and these power hungry hate-filled politicians couldn’t give a damn! Biden stooped lower than low by sullying the innocent children of this tragedy by bringing Floyd into it! If I were the parents of those little angels, I would demand that Biden just stay at the White House and skip visiting their town, I would not want that man anywhere within a 100 miles of their city limits!
I title this “Shut Up Already!” because I mean it, people need to shut up about the cause for this tragedy, which of course from the left, to them, it’s always the gun, or the gun makers. This couldn’t be further from the truth. That’s not where the problem lies, it’s just an easy excuse for them to make every evil tragedy into a political fight to take even more rights away from the people, they don’t give a damn about the 19 innocent children taken, and don’t believe any of them if they tell you they do care, they don’t. For if they truly cared then they would confront the real reason(s) why these things keep happening and it sure as hell has nothing to do with guns. The real problem here is far larger than any amount of guns on the street and in the hands of law abiding citizens. No, the real problem here is far scarier than guns and that would be that our society as a whole in the beginning began to rot from within slowly and now has sped up with all of the things that have taken us away from our original Judeo-Christian roots. It is so ugly that they are too afraid to face this truth because much of the truth they would be facing would be like looking at a mirror staring right back at them. It is their sick and corrupt ideals that have helped speed up this societal/cultural rot we are experiencing in our nation.
When a society is overruled by secular ideology there is nowhere to go but literal hell because there’s nothing true to believe in, all truth is gone, all hope is gone, joy is gone, peace is gone, etc. When all of this gone, what is there for the younger generation to hold on to? What is there for them to believe in when society offers them nothing? Mental illness has probably tripled in part because of this, and they ignore this, they shut the truth about the rampant increase in mental health issues down in any conversation. They ignore and shut down the truth that over 100,000 youth and young adults are dying every year due to drug overdoses from drugs mainly coming through our wide open borders. They refuse to recognize the fact that pre-teen and teen suicides have nearly tripled just since the COVID lockdowns, basically ignoring all of this as the possible causes for what we are now seeing. Instead they turn their backs on these truths and blame it on, of course the guns and those who make them. It definitely cannot be their policies, their ideology, or their refusal to acknowledge that the problems are far larger than an inanimate object.
We can trace this rot back to the late 60’s when they decided to remove God from schools and public places. That may sound like something simple, even too simple to have caused us to end up where we are today. But, it’s not, it had to have started somewhere and taking God out of the equation is the start. When this happened, the government opened up a hole and that hole over the years needed to be filled and the left took advantage immediately and started filling up the hole with their sick anti-God secular ideals.
Filling that void took decades, but the left was patient and year by year they wormed their way into every single institution we once held dear, including our own churches to get to where we find ourselves today. And now, they’ve taken their foot off the brakes and have put the petal to the metal and don’t intend on ever putting their foot back on the brakes. Their reaction to the Texas tragedy is yet more proof of what I’ve just said.
You are never going to unite a country if all you do is refuse to face the truth and tackle the real issues and if you refuse to tackle the real issues the problem is never going to go away, it is only going to get worse. And no amount of new restrictive laws, gun control, you name is going to help. NY for example has the strictest gun laws in America, did those gun laws stop the shooter in Buffalo? No and they never will. No matter what you do, if someone wants to get their hands on a gun bad enough, they will find a way to get one. And if they can’t get their hands on a gun, they’ll find something else to commit evil acts with, there are plenty of other ways to kill people than just guns. The will of evil is strong and if it’s intent is causing harm, it will find a way. So, we really need to shut up already about it being all about guns, because that’s one of the biggest lies out there that the left unceasingly pounds into our heads.
The only way we can get a handle on these types of tragedies, and no, there will never be a way to stop them all together, because there will always be evil people willing to do evil things, sadly, that’s the nature of man. The only way we’ll ever be able to right this sinking ship is if we acknowledge and do some important things:
- Bring God back and recognize that it is He that we based our nation on from the beginning.
- Honor life at all cost because all life is precious no matter what the color of skin, family background, gender, beliefs, etc.
- Protect the Constitution and its Bill of Rights at all costs because it’s the only man made document that treats everyone equal.
- Acknowledge that mental health issues are one of the biggest problems this country is suffering from.
- Acknowledge that drug/alcohol addiction is also one of the biggest problems this country is suffering from, which often points right back to mental health issues, they go hand in hand.
- Acknowledge the truth that it’s more guns that are needed and not less guns. What I mean by this is that in certain areas, for example schools, should be providing either outside sources of trained protection or training teachers who are willing, to learn how to use a gun properly and be allowed to be armed at all times while in school. That is the smartest and cheapest way to protect the children of this country while in school.
- Acknowledge the truth that the nuclear family is under attack and we need to find ways to strengthen the family without the interference of the government. Families need to sped less time on their phones and computers and set aside time with the family without devices being involved. Our families need real “face time” and not “screen time” together!
- If you’re not an atheist, then don’t be afraid to pray. Pray alone, pray with a friend, pray with your family. It doesn’t matter if you don’t go to church, that’s not important especially since far too many of our own churches have or are going “woke”. You don’t need to be an avid church goer to pray. If you are ashamed to pray, then you are ashamed of God and if you are ashamed of God, He will be ashamed of you.
- If you truly want to save the children of this nation then you must stop politicizing tragedies and stop arguing about who is right and who is wrong, instead sit down and agree to work on the real issues that is causing this societal/cultural rot! Sure it will be painful but like the old working out saying goes “No pain, no gain.”
So, again I say “Shut up already!” stop making these horrible tragedies immediately into political issues and further dividing a country that is already bruised, beaten, black & blue, and bleeding from every orifice possible! Now more than ever, we need to focus on the true problems with which this battered country is going through. And for God’s sake, have some mercy here and let these suffering parents and the entire nation have the time they need and deserve to grieve!
Dear Lord, send your loving arms down upon every single one of these parents who lost a child from this evil act that tragically reared its ugly head earlier in Texas. Wrap those grieving with your compassion and grace so that they might know they are not alone.
Please silence those who have decided to use this horrendous act of evil as a weapon to help them gain more power and to further divide an already deeply damaged nation of lost souls.
Comfort all those who have been struck down by this terrible deed as well as those around the nation as they cry out in the darkness wanting answers.