In the following biblical situations, what number is missing?
- There were _______cherubim on the Ark of the Covenant.
- The Israelites marched around Jericho ______times on the day the walls fell.
- Jesus was in the wilderness for ________days before He was tempted.
- After the flood, the total population of the world was _________people.
- The Northern Kingdom of Israel consisted of ________tribes.
- Israel spent _______years in exile in Babylon.
- In the New Jerusalem of Revelation 21, there will be ______gates.
- The fruit of the spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) consists of ______characteristics.
- When Moses died, Israel mourned for him for ______days.
- When Jesus fed the 5,000, he started with ____fish and ____loaves.
- two, five