WHERE’S THAT QUOTE?
Pick the book of the Bible that contains the quoted verse.
- “A wise son brings joy to his father.” a) Ecclesiastes, b) Ephesians, c) Proverbs, d) Psalms
- “All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.” a) Acts, b) Romans, c) Ephesians, d) Philippians
- “How good and pleasant it is when God’s people live together in unity!” a) Psalms, b) Titus, c) Colossians, d) Hebrews
- “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.” a) James, b) Philippians, c) Psalms, d) Proverbs
- “Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.” a) Colossians, b) 1 Corinthians, c) Acts, d) Romans
- “Go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.” a) Luke, b) Mark, c) Matthew, d) John
- “All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness.” a) 1 Timothy, b) 2 Timothy, c) Titus, d) 1 Thessalonians
- “For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.” a) Ephesians, b) Colossians, c) Galatians, d) Philippians
- “For I know the plans I have for you”, declares the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'” a) Daniel, b) Joshua, c) Isaiah, d) Jeremiah
- “Seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.” a)Matthew, b) Acts, c) Hebrews, d) James